The 2013 Clio Awards Winners
Grand Clio, Integrated
Banco Popular, “The Most Popular Song” JWT, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican salsa band El Gran Combo once wrote a famous song celebrating laziness called “No Hago Más Ná” (translation: “I Do Nothing”). As the country has lost jobs, however, the song has lost much of its charm. So, Banco Popular and JWT had the band rerecord it with the opposite message—as a celebration of hard work. It was a huge hit.
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- This JetBlue Marketing Exec Developed the Cleverest Campaigns at 30,000 Feet
- Ad of the Day: Clive Owen Is Back in the Driver's Seat as BMW Films Returns After 15 Years
- Michael Phelps and Danny McBride Go to Outer Space for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
- Is Crowdsourcing Turning Creative Directors Into Curators?
- Kit Kat's Halloween Ad Shows You How to Fend Off a Homicidal Maniac in a Forest