The 2013 Clio Awards Winners
Grand Clio, Integrated
Banco Popular, “The Most Popular Song” JWT, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Puerto Rican salsa band El Gran Combo once wrote a famous song celebrating laziness called “No Hago Más Ná” (translation: “I Do Nothing”). As the country has lost jobs, however, the song has lost much of its charm. So, Banco Popular and JWT had the band rerecord it with the opposite message—as a celebration of hard work. It was a huge hit.
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- Ad of the Day: Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul Reunite in Audi's Hilarious Emmys Promo
- Are the Salad Days Over for Single-Item Restaurants Like Crumbs?
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone