The 2012 Jay Chiat Awards for Strategic Excellence: The Gold Winners
- 1 of 7
Campaign for Exisiting Brand
Best strategic idea that led to a marketing communications campaign for a brand that has existed in the marketplace for two or more years.
Gold: Leo Burnett, Allstate “Mayhem is Everywhere”
- Senior Account Manager – Advertising Agency NYC Bandujo Advertising + Design New York
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Ikea Renamed Products After Frequently Googled Problems That Those Products Solve
- Can You Figure Out the Mystery Inside This Remarkable Ad About High School Love?
- How Some Agencies Rig Production Bids to Favor Their In-House Studios
- Ad of the Day: Beats by Dre's All-Star Athletes Rock Out to White Stripes' 'Seven Nation Army'
- Pantone's Color of the Year Is Greenery, Designed to Perk Us Up in 2017