The 20 Most-Watched Ads Ever on YouTubeOne spot is almost 30 years old; another was posted three weeks ago
Views: 18 million. Jerry Seinfeld hasn't been a TV fixture since 1998, but he can still pull the crowds. Agency RPA's Acura division, rp&, scored a crowd-pleasing win with this 2012 Super Bowl ad. It didn't quite crack the top 10 of USA Today's Ad Meter, but it landed a respectable ranking of No. 13 and has outperformed most of the big game's higher-ranking ads in terms of traction on YouTube.
- Justine Sacco Fired by IAC for 'Hope I Don't Get AIDS' Tweet
- IAC's PR Chief Apparently Tweeted a Bizarrely Tasteless Joke About AIDS and Africa
- Brands, Web Celebrities and Anonymous Join Global Mockery of PR Pro's AIDS Tweet
- Chuck Norris Does His Own Epic Split in This Festively Insane Holiday Video
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything