The 20 Most-Watched Ads Ever on YouTubeOne spot is almost 30 years old; another was posted three weeks ago
Views: 18 million. Jerry Seinfeld hasn't been a TV fixture since 1998, but he can still pull the crowds. Agency RPA's Acura division, rp&, scored a crowd-pleasing win with this 2012 Super Bowl ad. It didn't quite crack the top 10 of USA Today's Ad Meter, but it landed a respectable ranking of No. 13 and has outperformed most of the big game's higher-ranking ads in terms of traction on YouTube.
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Draftfcb and Pereira & O'Dell Each Win a Grand Prix in Cyber Category
- Annie Leibovitz Revisits Her Famous Photo of John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- TBWA\Media Arts Lab Earns Press Grand Prix for Apple's iPad Mini Ads
- Conan O'Brien to Advertisers: You Disgust Me, but I Will Take Your Money