The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Check Out the Amazing Welcome Kit This Ogilvy Office Gives Each New Hire
- W+K Travels to 1960s Iceland for This Wry and Beautiful Yogurt Commercial
- Google Joins the Hunt for the Loch Ness Monster With Underwater Street View
- Dannon's Oikos Helped to Revive Full House, but Won't Be There to Enjoy It
- This Cool Tumblr Imagines If Ad Agencies Were Ice Cream Flavors