The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Nov. 17-26
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- The 'Camp Gyno' Girl Is Back in a Remarkable Trailer for Her Father's New Book
- Ad of the Day: Adorable Australian Ad With People Helping Ducks Goes Megaviral
- Totino's Pizza Made 50 Ridiculous Ads Using the World's Worst Stock Photos