The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Hershey's Just Made a Father-Daughter Ad That's One of the Year's Sweetest
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything We Know About 2016's Commercials
- Ad of the Day: A Kind, Curious British Airways Flight Attendant Falls in Love With India
- Fitbit Users Are Sassy (and Sweaty) in the Brand's First Super Bowl Spot
- Jet.com Is Crashing the Party With the Most 'Super' Bowl Commercial Ever