The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Ad of the Day: Facebook Just Made Some of the Truest Ads Ever About Friendship
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 20-27
- Infographic: How Mobile Ads Are Becoming More Engaging and Accountable