The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Instagram Unleashes a Fully Operational Ad Business
- Budweiser's Twitter Mentions Jumped 525% After FIFA's Sepp Blatter Quit
- I Transitioned 20 Years Ago. Here's What Marketers Need to Know About Gender Identity
- A Costa Rican Brewer Just Inadvertently Made the Most Obscene Billboard Ever
- Ad of the Day: Ballantine's Publishes a Magazine About Whisky Entirely on Instagram