The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Social Media Specialist Catholic Review Baltimore, MD
- Publisher Sales Manager Defy Media Los Angeles, CA
- Direct Marketing Strategist Southern Poverty Law Center Montgomery, AL
- Marketing Coordinator - Teaching Tolerance Southern Poverty Law Center Montgomery, AL
- Digital Fundraising Coordinator Southern Poverty Law Center Montgomery, AL