The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
Amazon took heat in April for a Kindle billboard in Washington, D.C., that showed the first page of Mockingjay, the final book (released in 2010) in Suzanne Collins's Hunger Games trilogy. Problem is, the page revealed key plot points of the previous two books, spoiling them for potential readers.
- Design Team Behind New Verizon Logo Says It's Meant to Be Flexible, Not 'Clever or Flashy'
- Coke Tests Whisper's Advertising Potential in the Most Perfect Way
- Hyundai Just Hacked Instagram With a Quiz That Leads You to the Right SUV
- Omnicom Is Creating One Mega-Studio by Combining 3 Production Departments
- Now It's Sherwin-Williams' Turn for a Much-Needed New Logo, Right?