The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- CEO & Publisher, Religion News Foundation/Religion News Service Religion News Foundation The Foundation is based in Columbia, MO; the news service is based in Washington, DC.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
- Why It’s Time to Kill Advertising as We Know It and Start Building 'Storyworlds'
- The World's 24 Best Commercials of 2015-2016
- Best Ad of 2016 That You've Never Seen? It's Japan's Weird, Wonderful 'Firefly Man'
- Patriotic People Are Shocked to Learn Where They Really Came From in This Viral Ad
- Facebook Is Changing Its News Feed Algorithm to Focus Less on Publishers' Content