The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- Southwest Shines With Flight Attendant's Viral Video as Social Media Sours for Other Airlines
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA