The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Coke Drops Unsuspecting Moviegoers Into Sex Scene for Real-Time Ad
- Ad of the Day: Saatchi Turns an Email Into a Beautiful Ad for World Down Syndrome Day
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in February
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: March 7-14
- Instagram-Omnicom Deal Signals the Future of Digital Advertising