The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- Instagram Users Are Obsessed With Recreating Its Logo, and the Results Are Quite Wonderful
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO