The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Volvo and Grey London Invent an Invisible Paint That Lights Up Cyclists at Night
- Watch a Calligrapher Perfectly Draw Famous Logos From Scratch With Pen and Ink
- Ad of the Day: OPI Brilliantly Creates a Whole Alphabet From Drops of Nail Polish
- How Millennials Are Changing the Way Ad Agencies Work