The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Digital Sales Planner, Fashionista Fashionista 10012, New York City
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Who Is Louise Delage? The Troubling Truth Behind an Overnight Instagram Success
- How Marvel Juggles the Development of 6 Intertwined Netflix Superhero Shows
- Dove Straps Heart Monitors on Men to See How They React to Models, and Their Loved Ones
- This Porn Star's Startling Ad for a Sex Show Accuses Spain of the Ultimate Hypocrisies
- Ad of the Day: South Park Drove These Mobile Billboards to Places They Weren't Wanted