The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Jesus, Gandhi and Mother Teresa Stump for UNICEF in Extremely Virtuous Holiday Ads
- Q&A: Jerry Seinfeld on His Intentionally Bad, New-Old Acura Ads
- Mock Commercial for Beans Is Better Than Almost Any Real Commercial for Anything
- This Delightfully Sarcastic College Recruitment Ad Will Make You Want to Enroll Today
- Google's Wood Phone Finally In the Wild