The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Ad of the Day: Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell Charmingly Do a Lot of Nothing for Samsung
- Awesome Beer Cans Show the Pantone Color of the Brew That's Inside
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- The New Shows on Fox, Rated From Best to Worst
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee