The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego, CA; a remote work arrangment may be an option
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
- Social Media Community Manager Adaptive Studios Culver City