The 20 Biggest Brand Fails of 2012A shameful roundup of the year's most humiliating marketing blunders
- 20 of 20
"Try to contain your excitement," said these ads for British fashion brand Harvey Nichols, which showed the models peeing themselves. Some people took offense, but the company said it was merely making "a visual representation of a well-known phrase."
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Ikea Cooks Up a New Kitchen Like It's a Meal in This Adorably Designed Ad
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- How Facebook Deconstructed the Status Update for a Lovely Series of Slow-Motion Ads
- Children Born on 9/11 Star in This Uplifting Campaign About the Power of Doing Good