16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
In the war years, numerous brands found advertising themes in the shenanigans of enlisted men—but none took it to the level of Cannon’s “True Towel Tales” series. In “Crocodiles Keep Out,” these bathing G.I.s are buff and in the buff, too. Not only is there a full moon in the foreground, these guys are a lot more comfortable with collective nudity than our assumptions about the period would suggest.
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT San Francisco, CA
- Senior Media Sales Account Executive - Klout Lithium Technologies | KLOUT New York, NY
- Communications and Digital Marketing Coordinator Tufts University Medford, MA
- Writer for Home Design Houzz Palo Alto, CA
- Communications Manager Population Services International Washington, DC