16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
In the war years, numerous brands found advertising themes in the shenanigans of enlisted men—but none took it to the level of Cannon’s “True Towel Tales” series. In “Crocodiles Keep Out,” these bathing G.I.s are buff and in the buff, too. Not only is there a full moon in the foreground, these guys are a lot more comfortable with collective nudity than our assumptions about the period would suggest.
- Pierce Brosnan Drives a Whole Different Kind of Getaway Car in Kia's Super Bowl Ad
- Snapchat Promises 'Gorgeous Advertising' With Its New Discover Channels
- Why Don't We Have Unicorns Today? This Ballsy French Ad Explains Everything
- Ad of the Day: Kim Kardashian Mocks Herself Perfectly in T-Mobile's Super Bowl Ad
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting