16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
In the war years, numerous brands found advertising themes in the shenanigans of enlisted men—but none took it to the level of Cannon’s “True Towel Tales” series. In “Crocodiles Keep Out,” these bathing G.I.s are buff and in the buff, too. Not only is there a full moon in the foreground, these guys are a lot more comfortable with collective nudity than our assumptions about the period would suggest.
- Family Kicked Off Southwest Flight After Father Tweeted Complaint
- Sex and the City Supercut Shows How Much It Loved Name-Dropping Brands
- Family Gets Shot by 3,192 Paintballs in 5 Seconds in Ad That Supposedly Means Well
- Famous Children's Characters Are Just as Recognizable in Pantone Posters
- Michelle Phan Sued Over Music Rights: How Will Brands and Influencers React?