16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
In the war years, numerous brands found advertising themes in the shenanigans of enlisted men—but none took it to the level of Cannon’s “True Towel Tales” series. In “Crocodiles Keep Out,” these bathing G.I.s are buff and in the buff, too. Not only is there a full moon in the foreground, these guys are a lot more comfortable with collective nudity than our assumptions about the period would suggest.
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance
- Dodge Celebrates 100 Years With Great New Ad Starring Centenarians
- Starbucks Shows that Instagram Videos Don't Need to Be Thrillers