16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
In the war years, numerous brands found advertising themes in the shenanigans of enlisted men—but none took it to the level of Cannon’s “True Towel Tales” series. In “Crocodiles Keep Out,” these bathing G.I.s are buff and in the buff, too. Not only is there a full moon in the foreground, these guys are a lot more comfortable with collective nudity than our assumptions about the period would suggest.
- Former Subway Spokesman Jared Fogle Allegedly Paid to Have Sex With 16-Year-Old
- Victoria Taylor Reflects on Her Time at Reddit and Life at the Center of a Media Maelstrom
- HelloFlo's Creative Team Is Back With an Ad About a 'Fitbit for Your Vag'
- Old Spice Creates a Loony Sci-Fi 'Choose Your Own Adventure' Game on Instagram
- As the Tech Industry Grows and Diversifies, Digital Agency Dress Codes Now Range 'From Hobo to GQ'