16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
Given the conservative trappings of the financial-services sector, Washington Mutual turned plenty of heads when it debuted this 2006 ad, clearly targeted at gay male couples. WaMu broke the mold in another way, too: It managed to produce an unambiguously gay ad without resorting to coding (rainbow flags, pink triangles, etc.), and even without showing any gay men.
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-Earth Safety Video
- This North Face Store's Floor Disappears, Forcing Startled Shoppers to Climb the Walls