16 of the Gayest Ads in HistoryFrom Ivory soap to Marky Mark
Given the conservative trappings of the financial-services sector, Washington Mutual turned plenty of heads when it debuted this 2006 ad, clearly targeted at gay male couples. WaMu broke the mold in another way, too: It managed to produce an unambiguously gay ad without resorting to coding (rainbow flags, pink triangles, etc.), and even without showing any gay men.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- This Nut Brand Bought the Bluntest Front-Page Ad Reacting to Trump's Inauguration
- This Ad About Dangerous Driving Is 100% Not Headed Where You Think It Is
- Through VR, Häagen-Dazs Will Let You Fly (and Sympathize) With Imperiled Honey Bees
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Snoop Dogg Channels Frank Sinatra in JL's Latest Visually Stunning Ad for Adidas Originals