The 11 Grossest Fast-Food Abominations in the WorldOur guest judges: the EpicMealTime guys
- 11 of 11
KFC, Double Down (U.S.)
America's most famous addition to fast food's global grotesquerie, the Double Down squeezes bacon, two kinds of cheese and a creamy sauce between two fried chicken filets. For a healthier option, you can choose grilled filets for your flesh bun. This pop-culture sensation seems to have inspired Arby's to test a hashbrowns-for-a-bun sandwich called the Bacon Cheddar Potato Cake Melt.
HARLEY: It's cute. We killed it in the third episode of EpicMealTime. Grossness rating: 1/10.
JOSH: This was the inspiration of one of our classic EpicMealTime episodes. We made a version of this little-boy sandwich that would make the Colonel turn over in his grave. We used 10 times the amount of bacon, five times the amount of chicken, mac and cheese, onion rings and all-beef patties. We called it the Death of the Double Down, aka the Double Kill. Grossness rating: I give this a 3/10 just for inspiring us to create something that is actually epic.
Average grossness rating: 2/10.
(Note: 1 is a normal lunch, 10 is an EpicMealTime creation.)
—Our guest judges:
EpicMealTime chief cook Josh Elkin (l.) and host Harley Morenstein
- Tiny People Struggle to Make a Fruit Drink in This Fun and Ridiculous Indian Ad
- Ricky Gervais Phones In These Hilariously Honest Ads Introducing Netflix to Australia
- Jaguar Attempts an Insane High-Wire Crossing of the River Thames
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- Ad of the Day: Knorr Sends Mom to the Arctic to Surprise Daughter With Home-Cooked Meal