The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Audience Development Analyst WNET New York Public Media 10019, New York City
- SEO/Editorial Freelancer New Hope Media LLC New York City, New York
- Account Director Happy Medium Working from home
- Social Media Strategist Oceana Washington, D.C.
- Audience Development Manager LADDERS New York City, New York
- Trump's First Twitter Background Image for @POTUS Was From Obama's '09 Inauguration
- White House Website Scrubbed of LGBT, Climate Change, Healthcare and Civil Rights Mentions
- Expedia Shares a Powerful Message of Global Togetherness Amid a Divisive Inauguration
- Ad of the Day: Weight Watchers' Remarkable Film Asks Why People Gain Pounds in the First Place
- Infographic: How Storytelling Is Helping Brands Sell More Products