The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- In 24 Hours, Pirelli's Calendar Showed How Quickly a Brand Can Modernize Its Image
- See the Dark and Controversial Christmas Ad From Germany That Has Everyone Talking
- Microsoft Makes Peace With Apple in a Holiday Stunt That's Surprisingly Sweet
- How AIDS Advertising Has Evolved From Shock and Shame to Hope and Humor
- Mark Zuckerberg Is Giving Away 99% of His Facebook Fortune