The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Account Manager: PR Sunshine Sachs West Hollywood, CA
- Retail Marketing Manager Skechers Manhattan Beach, CA
- Manager, Events Hearst Corporation New York, NY
- Associate Producer Daily Racing Form New York, NY
- Marketing Manager, Communications and Gift Planning Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, MA
- This Browser Extension Replaces Boring Old Preroll With the World's Best Ads
- Here Are the Top 100 Brands in the World
- The 100 Most Influential Leaders in Marketing, Media and Tech
- 7 Ways to Get People to Share Your Snapchat Messages, Even Ads
- Illustrator Takes Requests on Twitter and Draws the World's Saddest Logos