The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- How Do You Advertise to an Ad Agency? Put Up a Billboard Right Across the Street
- This 99-Pack of Beer Is Real, It's Glorious, and It Will Get You Very Drunk
- Ad of the Day: Ricky Gervais Crashes Your Favorite Netflix Shows
- See the Painfully Funny Science Museum Ad That Was Too Violent for Canadian TV