The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- A Major Cyber Attack Is Hurting Twitter, Spotify, Pinterest, Etsy and Other Sites
- This Short Documentary Tells the Story of the Great Volkswagen Ads of the '60s
- Facebook Launches a Big Ad Campaign for Facebook Live, With User Videos at the Core
- This Agency Designed a Toolkit to Help Marketers and Clients Improve Their Campaigns
- How Barbie's Makeover Brought the Brand Into the 21st Century