The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Digital Marketing Manager Little League International Williamsport, PA
- Marketing Analyst - AARP Driver Safety Program AARP Washington, DC
- Graphic Design and Digital Media Manager WhistlePig LLC New York, NY
- Presidential Campaign Reporters WhoWhatWhy.org New York, NY
- Online Ad Sales Manager Asia Times Holdings New York, NY
- Suntory Whisky 3-D Printed the World's Most Incredible Ice Cubes
- Marketers Say Debuting Amazon Dash Right Before April Fools' Day Was Genius
- Infographic: Gen Z and Millennials Want Different Things From Brands
- Groupon Posted This Product on Facebook, Then Replied to Everyone Who Made a Sex Joke
- Lord & Taylor Got 50 Instagrammers to Wear the Same Dress, Which Promptly Sold Out