The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- In Vans Ads, Gavin McInnes Explains How to Do Absolutely Everything
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- Ad of the Day: Life Jacket Maker's Chilling Site Makes You Feel Like You're Drowning
- See Heineken's 15-Second Film Based on a Fan's Tweet About an Evil Abe Lincoln
- Poo-Pourri Returns to Help Women Suppress the Stench of 'Man-Manure'