The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Sr. Manager, Marketing Architecture IDG Strategic Marketing Services Framingham, MA
- Account Executive - Digital Marvel Entertainment Burbank, CA
- Editor, Apps and Digital Learning Common Sense San Francisco, CA
- Senior Director, Consumer Insights & Actions PBS Arlington, VA
- Director, News Practices Fusion.net Miami, FL
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Ikea's Parody of The Shining Is Devilishly Good
- Spike Lee Captures the Passion and Personality of Mo'ne Davis in This Stirring World Series Ad
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why