The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Account Manager - Cosmetics New York Times New York, NY
- Assistant Director, Online Marketing (Analytics) Dana Farber Cancer Institute Brookline, MA
- Technology Editor, Government McMurry/TMG Washington, DC
- Associate Editor, POPSUGAR Moms POPSUGAR New York, NY
- Marketing Data Analyst Verisk Analytics Jersey City, NJ
- McDonald's Launches the Big Mac Lifestyle Collection for Fans of Beefy, Cheesy Everything
- Ricky Gervais Phones In These Hilariously Honest Ads Introducing Netflix to Australia
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Launches Cold War Against McDonald's With Propaganda Imagery
- How Tecate Reached 93% of Its Hispanic Target Audience on Facebook
- Twitter's Periscope Launch Is an Unintentional PR Coup for an Agency Called Periscope