The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- 12 Marketers Already Experimenting With Instagram's Hyperlapse App
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free