The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Entertainment Writer Hollywood.com New York, NY
- Communications Leader, The Intercept The Intercept New York, NY
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Independent Ad Sales Contractor New Mexico Magazine Santa Fe, NM
- Temporary Web Manager (Maternity Cover) Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences Santa Monica, CA
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- Subway Suspends Relationship With Spokesman Jared Fogle After FBI Search
- Woman Applies Makeup in Zero Gravity in This Beauty Brand's Fun, Baffling Stunt
- This Top 10 List of Sports Content Creators Shows a Major Consumer Shift
- See Why Visiting This L.A. Suburb Is Like Stepping Into a Wes Anderson Film