The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
Everything but Especially Sun Oracle Iron Man 3
This movie basically had a money shot in it for product partners: it's at the very end of the film when Iron Man's kid sidekick gets a room full of "thank-you" gear from his super-pal, and there was quite a bit of SPONSORED BY VERIZON new and slick computing gear AND SUN ORACLE, as well as sundry other toys AND AUDI, DON'T FORGET AUDI that a kid (or an adult SUNGLASSES AND TCL ELECTRONICS AND FRED PERRY SHIRTS GOOD GOD) might like.
Also the infamous four minutes of Chinese-release-only footage, which was apparently mostly product placement and a cameo by an actress beloved of Chinese moviegoers.
- Account Manager - Advertising Sales & Parternships Grooveshark Gainesville, FL
- National Advertising Sales Manager Alaska Dispatch News Anchorage, AK
- Assistant PR Account Executive Lumentus New York, NY
- Senior Reporter, Government Contracts Law360 New York, NY
- Food Content Director Latina Media Ventures LLC New York, NY
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- Ad of the Day: Reebok Wants You to Be a Better Human, Not Just a Better Athlete
- McDonald's Unveils Endearing Super Bowl Ad, and Finally Reveals Its Mystery Currency
- Super Bowl Ad Tracker: Everything You Need to Know About 2015's Big Game