The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
- 1 of 10
Everything in Man of Steel
Superman's more than 100 product partners are worth some $173 million to the studio (Warner Bros., sister company of Superman publisher DC Comics)—more than 2/3 of the movie's hefty production budget, estimated at about $225 million. Mind you, marketing for a movie this size can top $100 million in addition to the production cost—James Cameron's Avatar famously cost $150 million to market—so the movie is by no means out of the woods. Partners include (deep breath) Sears, Gillette, Walmart, Twizzler, Chrylser, and Kellogg, among many, many others. When Zod starts tossing cars around this weekend, expect at least a couple of them to be—not kidding—Man of Steel Power Wagons.
- Web Analytics Manager New Jersey Monthly/New Jersey Bride Morristown, NJ
- Senior Account Executive(Lifestyle/Fashion/Beauty) EFG PR :: Entertainment Fusion Group New York, NY
- Fall 2015 Interns Wanted @ Award-Winning PR Agency Sharp Communications New York, NY
- Publicist Chicago Review Press Chicago, IL
- Digital Marketing Manager Net Impact San Francisco, CA
- Gay Marriage Opponents Act Like an Oppressed Minority in Catholic Group's Ad
- The World's 18 Best Outdoor Campaigns of 2014-2015
- The World's 23 Best Commercials of 2014-2015
- 6 Creatives Waged a Design Battle in Front of 1,000 People, and Here's What They Made
- This Quirky Campaign to Rename British Landmarks Boosted Chinese Visits 27%