The 10 Least Missable Product Placements in Movie Theaters This Year So FarIron Man, Scotty, Lois Lane—who can you trust these days?
- 1 of 10
Everything in Man of Steel
Superman's more than 100 product partners are worth some $173 million to the studio (Warner Bros., sister company of Superman publisher DC Comics)—more than 2/3 of the movie's hefty production budget, estimated at about $225 million. Mind you, marketing for a movie this size can top $100 million in addition to the production cost—James Cameron's Avatar famously cost $150 million to market—so the movie is by no means out of the woods. Partners include (deep breath) Sears, Gillette, Walmart, Twizzler, Chrylser, and Kellogg, among many, many others. When Zod starts tossing cars around this weekend, expect at least a couple of them to be—not kidding—Man of Steel Power Wagons.
- PR SAS or Account Director – Social Responsibility NYC Public Relations Agency New York, NY
- Project Manager - Educational Courses Fulcrum Labs Los Angeles, CA
- Account Manager Sunshine Sachs Washington, DC
- Web Producer Crain's New York Business New York, NY
- Sr. Content Producer Nurture Digital Culver City, CA
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- 8 Intriguing Digital Marketing Stats From the Last Week
- Harrowing Ad About Kids in War Puts a Girl at the Center of a First-Person Shooter
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners Closes Its New York Office
- TD Bank Gets Absurdly Cinematic to Show Off Its Drama-Free Banking