10 Great TV Spots Directed by David FincherHollywood's dark visionary has crafted a host of groundbreaking ads
- 10 of 10
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy. Fincher has had a long relationship with Wieden + Kennedy, for whom he has directed a sprawling number of Nike ads over the years. "Speed Chain" is a fun departure from his football-focused work, and one of three ads by Fincher—in one year alone—to be honored for outstanding directorial achievement in commercials by the Directors Guild of America.
- Content and PR Internship Luxury Brand Partners / Oribe Hair Care New York, NY
- Coordinator, Integrated Ad Sales Marketing OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network New York, NY
- Senior Editor The Fiscal Times New York, NY
- Account Executive FCB West San Francisco, CA
- Digital Editor Washington Examiner Washington, DC
- The Couple Who Quit Their Ad Jobs to Travel the World Ended Up Poor and Scrubbing Toilets
- Reynolds Made a Clever Instagram Cookbook That Feels Like an 'Endless Table'
- Infographic: The Purchasing Habits of the Wealthy and the Very Wealthy
- Ad of the Day: Gross Old Razors Bring Cutting Humor to Dollar Shave Club's New Campaign
- How a Marketing Agency Broke All the Rules to Become a Lifestyle Brand Beloved by Stars