10 Great TV Spots Directed by David FincherHollywood's dark visionary has crafted a host of groundbreaking ads
- 10 of 10
Agency: Wieden + Kennedy. Fincher has had a long relationship with Wieden + Kennedy, for whom he has directed a sprawling number of Nike ads over the years. "Speed Chain" is a fun departure from his football-focused work, and one of three ads by Fincher—in one year alone—to be honored for outstanding directorial achievement in commercials by the Directors Guild of America.
- Leave It to a Laxative Brand to Make the Year's Most Uncomfortable Ad
- Japanese Toyota Ad With Dancing Gorilla Is So Preposterous, It's Actually Great
- Ad of the Day: Paris Hilton Is Back to Wash Cars and Sex-Eat Some Burgers
- Nike Packages Ultra-Flexible Sneakers in a Tiny Shoebox 1/3 of the Regular Size
- Expedia Travels Back in Time to Recreate Your Best Throwback Thursday Photos