10 Ads That Make Vans Look BadassIf these rockin' spots don't sell Gen Y on boxy rides, nothing will
- 1 of 10
Honda Odyssey, 2011
Young people aren't buying cars, and automakers are starting to freak out. So, maybe they need to stop selling Gen Y cars and start selling them vans. To motivate Madison Avenue, we've gathered together some of our favorite van ads of all time, starting with the one above—agency RPA's celebration of the metal-blaring, jaguar-shapeshifting Honda Odyssey.
- Assistant Editor Mercury Radio Arts Irving, TX
- Experienced Fashion/Lifestyle Publicist Blink PR Hallanda, FL
- Project Manager/Analyst-Communications Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Cambridge, MA
- Account Executive: Consumer PR Sunshine Sachs West Hollywood, CA
- Social Media and Communications Assistant Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Washington, DC
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- 4 Things Jessica Alba Wants You to Know About Her Booming Lifestyle Brand
- How a Topless Mermaid Made the Starbucks Cup an Icon
- Can Mobile Rule the Ad World?