10 Ads That Make Vans Look BadassIf these rockin' spots don't sell Gen Y on boxy rides, nothing will
- 1 of 10
Honda Odyssey, 2011
Young people aren't buying cars, and automakers are starting to freak out. So, maybe they need to stop selling Gen Y cars and start selling them vans. To motivate Madison Avenue, we've gathered together some of our favorite van ads of all time, starting with the one above—agency RPA's celebration of the metal-blaring, jaguar-shapeshifting Honda Odyssey.
- Ad of the Day: Jude Law Dances for Johnnie Walker Blue in Jake Scott's Short Film
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- Indian Ad With Female Boss Sparks an Uproar: Is It Super Feminist or Super Sexist?
- Advertisers Are Struggling to Keep Up as Spending Shifts to Mobile
- We Asked Agencies to Share Their Oddest Decorations, and They Did Not Disappoint