As the summer concludes, we’re also concluding our detailed look at fall TV shows that are generating buzz. For this week’s analysis we take a look at the Australian adapted drama that will premiere on Fox called Rake. Here’s what Crimson Hexagon‘s analysis had to say.
- “Rake” has generated the least social buzz of the ten new shows we’ve covered, with just under 2,000 tweets during the summer and 13 this week.
- At the beginning of the summer, the conversation surrounding “Rake” was driven by users tweeting about the promos. This week, most of the tweets discussed the show’s actors.
- Also this week, “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” saw an increase in volume after news broke that British TV broadcaster Channel 4 will air the show in the UK.
- While discussion on Twitter of “The Crazy Ones,” “The Blacklist,” “Believe” and “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” increased, “Super Fun Night,” “The Tomorrow People,” and “Once Upon a Time in Wonderland” saw a decrease.
- Around 70% of the conversation around “Sleepy Hollow” expressed enthusiasm for the actors, with several of the posts praising the cast for making a surprise visit to the show’s screening.