If you’re young at heart, Penguin Young Readers needs you. The company is looking for a new marketing manger to come up with strategic plans for titles and brands like Angelina Ballerina, Spot, Corduroy, Strawberry Shortcake, Winnie the Pooh and more. Those with three or more years of experience in trade book publishing or licensed merchandise, and the ability to build relationships quickly, apply here. Check out more publishing jobs below and on mediabistro.com.
- Editor Scholastic (Watertown, Mass.)
- Publicist Picador (New York, N.Y.)
- Sr. Digital Marketing Manager Hachette Book Group (New York, N.Y.)
- Production Associate Bedford St. Martin’s (New York, N.Y.)
- Associate Director of Children’s Marketing Chronicle Books (San Francisco, Calif.)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.