This week, Workman Publishing is hiring a manager of digital sales and promotions, while Oxford University Press is on the hunt for a new art director. Penguin is seeking a designer for its advertising and promotion department, and Duke University Press is in need of an assistant managing editor. Get the details on these gigs and more below, and check out additional just-posted jobs on mediabistro.com.
- Designer, Advertising and Promotion Penguin (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ)
- Art Director, Higher Education Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Manager, Digital Sales & Promotions Workman Publishing (New York, NY)
- Assistant Managing Editor Duke University Press (Durham, NC)