This week, Random House is hiring a publicist and a web developer in its New York office. Meanwhile, Reader’s Digest is looking for an eBook graphic designer, and Macmillan is seeking an associate editor. Get the details on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Publicist Random House (New York, NY)
- Web Developer Random House (New York, NY)
- eBook Graphic Designer Reader’s Digest (Greendale, WI)
- Associate Editor Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Senior Application Specialist Bedford/St. Martin’s (Boston, MA)