This week, Random House is hiring a new project manager, and Random House subsidiary Crown Publishing is looking for an executive editor. Chronicle is seeking a marketing manager of children’s books, and Columbia University Press is on the hunt for an acquisitions editor. Check out these openings and more below, and find addition publishing opportunities on mediabistro.com.
- Project Manager Random House (New York, NY)
- Executive Editor Crown Publishing (New York, NY)
- Executive Editor Prestel Publishing (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor Columbia University Press (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manger, Children’s Books Chronicle Books (San Francisco, CA)