This week, Quirk Books is hiring not one, but two new staff members — an adult trade acquisitions editor and a children’s book editor. Meanwhile, Henry Holt is on the hunt for a senior publicist, and Random House has an opening for a senior designer in its children’s book department. Get more information on these jobs below, and check out additional publishing opportunities on mediabistro.com.
- Acquisitions Editor – Adult Trade Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Children’s Book Editor Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Senior Publicist Henry Holt (New York, NY)
- Senior Designer – Children’s Books Random House (New York, NY)
- Supervising Editor Scholastic (Watertown, MA)