This week, Encyclopaedia Britannica is hiring a director of customer acquisition, while Trident Media Group is seeking an e-book operations assistant. Macmillan needs a senior editor, and Oxford University Press is on the hunt for a temporary production designer. Get all the details below, and find more just-posted gigs on mediabistro.com.
- E-Book Operations Assistant Trident Media Group (New York NY)
- Senior Editor Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Manager, Third-Party Sales ASME (Fairfield, NJ)
- Director, Customer Acquisition Encyclopaedia Britannica (Chicago, IL)
- Production Designer – Temporary Oxford University Press (New York, NY)