Crown is staffing up, and now it’s looking for an editor to join the Broadway paperbacks team. Here, you’ll oversee the publication of reprint titles, as well as acquire, evaluate, develop and edit manuscripts and proposals. Expert negotiators and those who can handle author relations are most wanted. If this sounds like your dream gig, apply here. If you’re in the market for another kind of publishing job, check out the new openings below and on mediabistro.com.
- Marketing Designer Bloomsbury Publishing (New York, NY)
- Senior Manager, Product Development Scholastic (New York, NY)
- Development Editor – Higher Education Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Producer, Digital Marketing Random House Children’s Books (New York, NY)
- Manager of National Accounts, Online Sales Random House (New York, NY)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.