The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige continues to lead the Self-published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 16, 2014
1. The Fixed Trilogy by Laurelin Paige: “All three books of the NY Times Bestselling Fixed Trilogy are included in this bundle.”
2. Night After Night (Seductive Nights) by Lauren Blakely: “Their world was sex, love, and lies. He intoxicated her. Commanded. Consumed. With a dirty mind and a mouth to match, Clay Nichols is everything Julia never knew she wanted and exactly what she cannot have. He walked into her life one night and unlocked pleasure in her that she never knew was possible. Possessing her body, captivating her every thought. Which makes him way too dangerous for Julia to risk her heart, given that she has a price tag on her head. She ran after one mind-blowing week with him, but now he’s back, and determined to make her his own.”
3. Exposed: An Anthology: “A collection of New York Times, USA Today, and Amazon Bestselling authors — 10 full-length novels!”
4. Reasonable Doubt by Whitney Gracia Williams: “My cock has an appetite. A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar…(Although, that’s a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don’t have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.”
3. Tempting Fate: An Erotic Box Set of 6 Full Length Bestselling Novels: “SIX steamy full length novels for a limited time! Only $ .99!”
4. The Billionaire’s Obsession by J.S. Scott: “Once a serial trilogy, The Billionaire’s Obsession is now complete with a bonus story in this complete collection about Simon and Kara. This complete collection of The Billionaire’s Obsession includes: Mine For Tonight, Mine For Now, Mine Forever,
5. Getting Lucky (The Marilyns) by Katie Graykowski: “Lucky Strickland has lost everything. First it was her dignity and then it was her husband and now it’s her house. She’s penniless, stuck at the McDonalds in Bee Cave, Texas, and her only hope, her brother-in-law, just stole her car. Eighteen months ago, she was the wife of rock-and-roll legend, Ricky Strickland. Rock-My World, and their reality TV show, was number one. Then, on the live season finale, Ricky introduced her to his mistress and their three daughters. Lucky stormed out. Ricky followed after her and wrapped his car around the nearest oak tree.”
6. Scones, Skulls & Scams (Lexy Baker Cozy Mystery Series) by Leighann Dobbs: “Brook Ridge Falls favorite bakery owner, Lexy Baker, has everything she ever wanted. A new husband she adores. A thriving bakery business. Everything is going great…. Until a new bakery springs up across the street and tries every trick in the book to put her out of business! Lexy smells something rotten about the bakery and it isn’t just their stale brownies. When her own bakery is broken into she knows who did it … but what she can’t figure out is why.”
7. Crazy Good by Rachel Robinson: “Before there were bikers, or fighters, or even good old-fashioned jerks, there were Navy SEALs. They put the bad in badass because, well…it’s their job. Navy SEAL Maverick Hart has everything. Women want him. Grown men idolize him. Little boys want to grow up and be like him. The job, the glory—it’s all his. Not because it’s handed to him…because he works hard for it. The second his sights lock on something, he owns it—or destroys it. Unfortunately he does both at the same time.”
8. Heiress Bride (Matchmaker & Co.) by Cynthia Woolf: “In this western historical romance, heiress Ella Davenport has survived a carriage accident that killed her father. Her life saved in exchange for savage scars marring her beautiful face. Her friends, socialites, showed their true colors, casting Ella aside like damaged goods and leaving her a social pariah. Even her wealth can’t buy her the kind of marriage she wants. Desperate to find a husband who can accept her despite her scars and, without knowing about her money, she seeks to become a mail order bride. Matchmaker & Co. is her one chance to start over and leave the pain and betrayal far behind her.”
9. The Forever Trilogy by Sandi Lynn: “When Ellery moved to New York with her boyfriend, she thought they’d live happily ever after in their small New York apartment. She never thought he’d pack his bags and leave because he ‘needed space.’ With her newfound single status and fear of being alone, Ellery buries herself in her artwork and paintings until one night she helps a mysterious intoxicated stranger get home safely. Little did she know the mysterious stranger is none other than CEO and millionaire Connor Black. After finding Ellery in his kitchen the next morning and assuming she broke his #1 rule about sleepovers, he becomes intrigued, not only by her stubbornness and defiance, but by her kindness.”
10. Obsessed by Deborah Bladon: “Independent jewelry designer, Ivy Marlow, had it all – the man, the security and the ring. Now, all she has to her name are a broken engagement, the crushing worry of a flailing business and the haunting feeling of complete betrayal. The last thing Ivy expected to find attending a posh New York art show, was him. Jax Walker is everything she doesn’t need but can’t resist. He’s gorgeous, brazen, unapologetic and powerful. He becomes the escape Ivy has been craving and longing for. He knows what she needs, anticipates her desires and offers it all to her, but at what price?”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of April 16, 2013