Tackled by Sabrina Paige has joined the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week at No. 1.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 17, 2016
1. Tackled by Sabrina Paige: “I can’t stand jocks. And I don’t know the first thing about football. So it’s just my luck that the tutoring job I take to get me through graduate school involves making sure a dumb jock passes his classes. Now, I’m babysitting Colton King, a spoiled arrogant player who’s as famous for his bedroom antics as he is for his football skills. ”
2. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata: “Vanessa Mazur knows she’s doing the right thing. She shouldn’t feel bad for quitting. Being an assistant/housekeeper/fairy godmother to the top defensive end in the National Football Organization was always supposed to be temporary. She has plans and none of them include washing extra-large underwear longer than necessary.”
3. A Shade of Vampire 24 by Bella Forrest: “THE EXPLOSIVE FINALE OF BEN AND RIVER’S SERIES!!!”
4. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
5. Sparrow by L.J. Shen: “Every Southie in Boston knows that name. The son of a dead mobster. The heart-throb with steel-blue eyes. “The Fixer” who can make or break you in this city. Oh, and my new husband.”
6. His Secret Baby by Vanessa Waltz: “Christine is beautiful, got a mouth full of sass, and she owes me a favor. So I’ve been cashing in to make her mine. Every week I think I’m done with her, but she pulls me back in for another night of hot, wet action. When she finally pays off her debt, she’ll be giving me more than just her body.”
7. A Shade of Vampire 2 by Bella Forrest: “Having been delighted by the bestselling debut, A Shade of Vampire, readers are begging for more. In A Shade of Blood, Bella Forrest transports you deeper into a unique, enthralling and beautifully sensitive story. Prepare to be lost in its pages…”
8. Owned: A Mafia Menage Romance by Meg Watson: “Mafia princess Marie Lauro always knew that duty to the family was worth any sacrifice, but she never believed her father would order her to be married against her wishes. Roman and Alek Borosliev are new pawns in the ongoing turf war between the Russian Mob and Italian Mafia.”
9. Wherever It Leads by Adirana Locke: “Brynne Calloway knows that anything that seems too good to be true usually is. Fenton Abbott and his cashmere voice, Adonis body, and a magnetism like no other clearly falls into that category. But what’s life without a little risk?”
10. Untamed by Emilia Kincade: “How did it come to this? Me, pregnant with his child? Duncan tore through my life like a tornado through Kansas. A reckless bad boy, he set his eyes on me and never took them off.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 17, 2016