Royal by Winter Renshaw has joined the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week at No. 1.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 4, 2016
1. Royal by Winter Renshaw: “His name is Royal, but he’s no prince charming. He’s not even a prince – though you could say I loved him once upon a time. He was my older brother’s best friend.”
2. Curvy by Alexa Riley: “The first time Flynn Long sees her, she’s lying on a bed in lingerie. The picture is soft, just like her curves, and instantly he’s obsessed. Cali Carr is at the end of her full-figure modeling career when she’s hired for a new campaign.”
3. Untamed by Emilia Kincade: “How did it come to this? Me, pregnant with his child? Duncan tore through my life like a tornado through Kansas. A reckless bad boy, he set his eyes on me and never took them off.”
4. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
5. Wherever It Leads by Adirana Locke: “Brynne Calloway knows that anything that seems too good to be true usually is. Fenton Abbott and his cashmere voice, Adonis body, and a magnetism like no other clearly falls into that category. But what’s life without a little risk?”
6. Bad Boy’s Bridesmaid by Sosie Frost: “Nate Kensington was trouble. One night with him and this good girl bridesmaid became a Maid of Dishonor. He’d promised no strings and no regrets…but what happens when once isn’t enough?”
7. DEEP: The Complete Man Candy Trilogy by Joanna Blake: “I’ve been hired to protect the biggest pop star in the world. She’s beautiful, spoiled and the most famous woman on Earth. I’m determined to keep it professional. She’s determined to get a rise out of me. But I’m not sure she can handle it once she does.”
8. A Shade of Vampire 2 by Bella Forrest: “Having been delighted by the bestselling debut, A Shade of Vampire, readers are begging for more. In A Shade of Blood, Bella Forrest transports you deeper into a unique, enthralling and beautifully sensitive story. Prepare to be lost in its pages…”
9. A Shade of Vampire 3: A Castle of Sand by Bella Forrest: “What Sofia has with Derek feels like a sandcastle; temporary and something that the waves of life and time will soon ruin…Since the return of Gregor Novak, the island has turned several shades darker. His hatred toward Sofia and thirst for fresh blood lead to a brutal war igniting between father and son.”
10. Slip of the Tongue by Jessica Hawkins: “Sadie Hunt isn’t perfect–but her husband is. Nathan Hunt has her coffee waiting every morning. He holds her hand until the last second. He worships the Manhattan sidewalk she walks on. Until one day, he just…stops. And Sadie finds herself in the last place she ever expected to be. Lonely in her marriage.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of March 4, 2016