Deborah Bladon’s third title in the Pulse series leads off the Self-published Bestsellers List this week. All three books in the series made the list this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in three major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 18, 2014
1. Pulse Part 3 by Deborah Bladon: “Jessica wanted to believe Nathan was a changed man. The lust filled promises he made in bed are no match for the reality that she’s now holding in the palm of her hand. Sex drives men like Nathan Moore. She suspected it, then experienced it and now there’s absolutely no denying it.”
2. The Arrangement Press by H.M. Ward: “It’s hard to trust anyone anymore. Everyone is suspect. And I have no reprieve, no rest. I can’t sleep after all I’ve been through. Sean is slipping away, receding back into the monster he was. Alone, I’m being smothered by death’s cold shroud. Too many people have died — this ends tonight. If it kills me, so be it.”
3. Pulse by Deborah Bladon: “Jessica Roth dumped her boyfriend, moved to New York and wanted desperately to start her new life off with a bang – a literal mind-blowing, soul-shaking night of pure, raw, memory making sex. She thought her one time chance encounter with attorney, Nathan Moore, in a hotel room would become a jumping point for her exciting, single and adventurous life in the city.”
4. Slade by Victoria Ashley: “I’ve been told it’s a problem. But I see it as a passion; something that I’m good at. And who the fuck stops something that they’re good at? They want me to seek help; get my cock in check. Don’t judge my lifestyle. You’re no better than me. Just admit it, you like to fuck too. Sex is what I do best; my own personal high, so I embrace it instead of being ashamed.”
5. Pulse Part Two by Deborah Bladon: “Nathan promised Jessica just one thing during those nights in his hotel room – sex unlike anything she had experienced before. She thought it would be simple, but with a man like Nathan, that’s not possible. He was complex, determined and too tempting to resist. When her life intersects with his in the most unexpected way, she realizes that fate and chance don’t exist in his world. When Nathan wants something, or someone, he’ll have it, regardless of the cost.”
6. The Rejected Suitor: Book 1 by Teresa McCarthy: “The only daughter of a duke, Lady Emily Clearbrook secretly loved the Earl of Stonebridge, but one day, he left her without a word. Now, years later, Stonebridge mysteriously reappears and battles Emily’s four brawny brothers to woo her again. But the bigger battle seems to be with Emily! ”
7. My Skylar by Penelope Ward: “Skylar was my best friend, but I secretly pined for her. One thing after another kept us apart, and I’ve spent the last decade in fear of losing her forever. First, it was the cancer, but she survived only to face the unthinkable at my hands. Because of me, she left town. For years, I thought I’d never see her again.”
8. Spice Box: Six Steamy Stories: “Whether it’s contemporary romance or romantic suspense, alpha vampires, shifter stories, or BDSM romance–Spice Box offers sixteen erotic romance books with something for everyone. For a limited time this is your chance to enjoy books from today’s New York Times, USA Today, Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestselling authors and many more.”
9. The Game Series Complete Collection by Emma Hart: “His challenge? Make her fall in love with him. Her challenge? Play the player. Until life changes the rules of the game.”
10. Craving Constellations by Nicole Jacquelyn: “How could someone make decision after decision attempting to get away from their past and somehow end up right back where they started? When Brenna decided to leave the only life she’d ever known, she swore she’d never go back. Now, five years later, she’s running from her clean-cut husband straight back to the motorcycle club that raised her… and the man she left behind.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 18, 2014