This week, Rodale is hiring a senior/executive cookbook editor, while Amazon Publishing needs an editorial director for its fiction department. Macmillan is seeking a vice president of international sales and marketing, and Brown Christian Press is on the hunt for a managing editor for a new imprint. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior/Executive Cookbook Editor Rodale (New York, NY)
- Editorial Director, Fiction Amazon Publishing (New York, NY)
- VP, International Sales & Marketing Macmillan (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor, New Imprint Brown Christian Press (Dallas, TX)
- Designer Random House Children’s Group (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.