This week, Random House is hiring a senior designer for Knopf’s advertising and digital department, while Ellora’s Cave Publishing still needs a managing editor. John Wiley & Sons is seeking a photo editor, and Cambridge University Press is on the hunt for a temporary editorial assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Designer, Advertising & Digital Random House (New York, NY)
- Managing Editor Ellora’s Cave Publishing (Akron, OH)
- Photo Editor John Wiley & Sons (Hoboken, NJ)
- Temporary Editorial Assistant Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Publicist Self-Publishing Author (Sheffield, VT)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.