This week, Random House is hiring a client development coordinator, while Cambridge University Press needs a sales assistant. Quarto Publishing Group is seeking a temporary publicist, and Book in a Box is on the hunt for a book outliner. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Client Development Coordinator Random House (New York, NY)
- Sales Assistant Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Temporary Publicist Quarto Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Book Outliner Book in a Box (Telecommute)
- Editorial Production Coordinator AFAR (San Francisco, CA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.