This week, Penguin is hiring a digital and social media marketing director, while Random House is seeking an assistant director of digital publishing. Nosy Crow needs a PR manager, and HarperCollins is on the hunt for an executive editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing Manager Penguin (New York, NY)
- Assistant Director, Digital Publishing Random House (New York, NY)
- PR Manager Nosy Crow (New York, NY)
- Executive Editor HarperCollins (New York, NY)
- Copywriter – Books Bloomberg (Arlington, VA)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.