This week, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is hiring a senior publicist, while Cavendish Square Publishing is seeking a book designer. John Wiley & Sons needs a marketing manager, and Academic Press is on the hunt for an acquisitions editor for LGBTQ studies. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Senior Publicist Quirk Books (Philadelphia, PA)
- Book Designer DC Comics (New York, NY)
- Marketing Manager Brightline (New York, NY)
- Acquisitions Editor, LGBTQ Studies Interweave/F+W Media (Loveland, CO)
- Assistant Director of Publicity John Wiley & Sons Inc. (Hoboken, NJ)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.