This week, Harlequin is seeking a publicist, while New Horizon Press is hiring a non-fiction author. Palgrave Macmillan needs a global publisher of sociology, and Bloomsbury Publishing is on the hunt for a production editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Publicist Harlequin (New York, NY)
- Non-Fiction Author New Horizon Press (Liberty Corner, NJ)
- Global Publisher, Sociology Palgrave Macmillan (London, UK or New York, NY)
- Production Editor Bloomsbury Publishing (New York, NY)
- Acquisition Editor John Wiley & Sons Inc. (Hoboken, NJ)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.