This week, Guideposts is hiring a marketing manager of books, while Penguin Random House needs a legal assistant. The New Press is seeking a junior accountant, and Soho Publishing Company is on the hunt for a production/design associate. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Marketing Manager, Books Guideposts (Danbury, CT)
- Legal Assistant Penguin Random House (New York, NY)
- Junior Accountant The New Press (New York, NY)
- Production/Design Associate Soho Publishing Company (New York, NY)
- Accountant – Part-Time The Crossroad Publishing Company (Spring Valley-Chestnut Ridge, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.