This week, Bloomsbury Publishing is hiring a children’s senior editor, and Penguin needs a designer for Putnam/Riverhead/Tarcher. Meanwhile, Quayside is seeking an art director, and Cambridge University Press is on the hunt for a textbook sales manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Children’s Senior Editor Bloomsbury Publishing (New York, NY)
- Designer, Putnam/Riverhead/Tarcher Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Art Director Quayside Publishing Group (Beverly, MA)
- Textbook Sales Manager Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
- Marketing Coordinator Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.