This week, BenBella Books is hiring an editor/senior editor, while Random House needs a senior manager of consumer shows and conferences. Write Stuff is seeking a senior editor, and Routledge/Taylor & Francis is on the hunt for an editorial assistant. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Editor/Senior Editor BenBella Books (Anywhere)
- Senior Manager, Consumer Shows & Conferences Random House (New York, NY)
- Senior Editor Write Stuff (Miami, FL)
- Editorial Assistant Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
- Editor, Business & Management Cambridge University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.