This week, Amazon is hiring a production manager for its publishing division, and Oxford University Press needs a corporate account manager for its reprints department. Meanwhile, Guilford Press is seeking a marketing assistant, and Penguin is on the hunt for a national accounts manager. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Production Manager Amazon Publishing (Seattle, WA)
- Marketing Assistant Guilford Press (New York, NY)
- National Accounts Manager Penguin Group (New York, NY)
- Marketing and Publicity Manager Countryman Press (Woodstock, VT)
- Corporate Account Manager, Reprints Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.