This week, ABRAMS is hiring a production assistant, while W.W. Norton & Company needs a designer. Templeton Press is seeking a social media manager, and Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group is on the hunt for an associate editor/editor. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Production Assistant ABRAMS (New York, NY)
- Designer W.W. Norton & Company (New York, NY)
- Social Media Manager Templeton Press (West Conshohocken, PA)
- Associate Editor/Editor Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group (New York, NY)
- Content Specialist: Biological Sciences Advanstar (Woodbridge, NJ)
Find more great publishing jobs on the GalleyCat job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented GalleyCat pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.