As we head home for the three-day holiday weekend, we’ve collected the ten most popular publishing stories of the week–ranging from Twitter mistakes to a Reading Rainbow surprise to the Truth about Editors (video embedded above).
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. The Oxford Comma Is Not Dead
2. Twitter Profile Mistakes Writers Should Avoid
3. What You Should Know About Google+
4. Seattle Bookseller Refuses To Stock Amazon Mystery Imprint
5. When Is the Best Time To Post on Twitter?
6. LeVar Burton Plans Reading Rainbow Flash Mob
7. Keanu Reeves Publishes $55 Poetry Book
8. The Truth About Book Editors
9. Amazon Releases ‘Best Books Of The Year So Far’ List
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly DRM