In June 2011, we posted new guidelines from the Editorial Freelancers Association about how much an editor should charge. Explore the chart embedded above–one of the five top stories of the month.
Welcome to GalleyCat’s annual year-end roundup of publishing headlines. It’s a chance to celebrate our good news and reflect on the bad news. Visit our Year in Review link as the series unfolds.
1. Oxford Comma Dropped by a University of Oxford Style Guide
2. Samuel L. Jackson Narrates Go the F*** to Sleep
3. Best Book Publicists on Twitter
4. Twitter Profile Mistakes Writers Should Avoid
5. How Much Should an Editor Charge?