For your weekend reading pleasure, we’ve collected the ten most popular publishing stories of the week–ranging from BEA 2011 adventures to Harry Potter trailers (embedded above).
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. Oprah Winfrey Closes Her TV Book Club
2. How To Look for a Publishing Job at BEA
3. Amazon Lists Top 20 Most Well-Read Cities in America
4. Tim Powers on His Book That Inspired ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides’
5. BEA 2011 Cheat Sheet
6. Stephen Hawking vs. Colton Burpo: Is Heaven For Real?
7. New Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 2 Trailer
8. Survey: ‘One in Every Three People Who Download eBooks on Their Digital Readers Do So Illegally’
9. Rapture Reading: What’s the Last Book You Want To Read Before You Die?
10. How To Make a Super 8 Book Trailer