In May 2011, the end of Oprah Winfrey‘s TV book club and nontraditional book promotion topped our publishing headlines.
Welcome to GalleyCat’s annual year-end roundup of publishing headlines. It’s a chance to celebrate our good news and reflect on the bad news. Visit our Year in Review link as the series unfolds.
1. 10 Nontraditional Ways To Promote Your Book
2. Facebook Restricts Authors’ Ability To Host Contests
3. Free Formatting Guides on How To Publish Your eBook
4. Oprah Winfrey Closes Her TV Book Club
5. LinkedIn Groups for Publishing Professionals