For your weekend reading pleasure, we’ve collected the ten most popular publishing stories of the week–ranging from a sign by frustrated Borders employees (embedded above) to Stephen King‘s sequel to The Shining to gloomy bookstore predictions.
Click here to sign up for GalleyCat’s daily email newsletter, getting all our publishing stories, book deal news, videos, podcasts, interviews, and writing advice in one place.
1. Borders Employees Vent Frustration
2. Facebook to Introduce a ‘Read’ Button
3. Stephen King Reads from Sequel to The Shining
4. Stop Abusing the Word ‘Literally’
5. Can You Be A Writer Without Being A Reader?
6. Bible Study Leaders Fined $300 for Weekly Meeting
7. 5 Free College-Level Writing & Lit Videos
8. ‘One for the Money’ Trailer Released
9. TechCrunch Predicts Bookstores Will Disappear by 2018
10. Change Your Boring Workout into a Zombie Story