Novelist Abbi Glines has topped our Self Published Bestsellers List once again, releasing the conclusion of her Fallen Too Far series on June 8th.
Outside of our indie chart, the book currently holds the overall No. 1 spot at Apple iBookstore, the overall No. 1 spot at the Nook Books store and the overall No. 3 spot at Amazon’s Kindle bookstore.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top eBooks in four major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon, B&N, Apple iBookstore and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 10, 2013
1. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines: “Rush promised her forever… but promises can be broken. Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.”
2. Beauty from Surrender by Georgia Cates: “How do you move on when he’s every song you sing? After Laurelyn Prescott walks away from the love of her life, she returns to Nashville to pursue the only dream she has left.”
3. Conquer Your Love by J. C. Reed: “Brooke Stewart, a realtor in New York, finds forgetting is hard, but forgiving is harder. When the man she trusted, betrayed her, the only way to forget is to move on. Brooke is determined to start a new life, until she meets him again: the green-eyed, sexy as sin, six foot two sex god.”
4. My Side by Tara Brown: “Erin Benson felt like she’d won the lottery when she arrived all the way from North Dakota with the keys to her first home in hand … But home is not always where the heart is. Sometimes it’s where you find Mr. Random shacked up and sprawled out on what was supposed to be your new bed.”
5. Beauty From Pain by Georgia Cates: “Jack McLachlan is a winemaking magnate and easily one of Australia’s most eligible bachelors. His success and wealth makes him no stranger to the complications of romantic relationships and that’s why he goes to extreme measures to avoid the hassle.”
6. Trying Not To Love You by Megan Smith: “MacKenzie Cahill has dealt with overbearing and overprotective brothers her entire life, making it near impossible to enjoy her teenage years. Having a boyfriend was practically impossible until she met a guy that wasn’t afraid to stand up to them – Dominic.”
7. Before Now by Cheryl McIntyre: “Park Reed is a bastard in every sense of the word. He hasn’t always been this way. But after his heart was broken by the only girl he ever loved, being heartless gets him through the day and allows him to fill his nights with the nameless girls he has no intentions of seeing again.”
8. Forever You by Sandi Lynn: “Connor Black’s life consisted of his company and his use of multiple women. There was never going to be love, relationships or a fairy-tale life. Emotionally dead and damaged, that stemmed from a personal tragedy, Connor Black vowed never to love or fall in love with a woman, that was until Ellery Lane walked into his life by accident and changed him forever.”
9. Delayed Penalty by Shey Stahl: “I am Evan Masen, a hockey player for the NHL. I spend my nights roughing up two hundred pound defensemen and spend more time in the penalty box than I do on the ice … One night changes everything I thought I once knew about my life on the ice.”
10. The Billionaire’s Obsession by J.S. Scott: “Once a serial, The Billionaire’s Obsession is now complete with a bonus story in this complete collection about Simon and Kara.”
2. A Different Blue by Amy Harmon: “Blue Echohawk doesn’t know who she is. She doesn’t know her real name or when she was born. Abandoned at two and raised by a drifter, she didn’t attend school until she was ten years old. At nineteen, when most kids her age are attending college or moving on with life, she is just a senior in high school.”
Barnes & Noble Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 10, 2013
1. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
2. Conquer Your Love by J.C. Reed
3. The Impact of You by Kendall Ryan
4. Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
5. Possession by Jennifer Lyon
6. Beauty from Surrender by Georgia Cates
7. Don’t Say a Word by Barbara Freethy
8. Forever You by Sandi Lynn
9. Material Witness by L.A. Mondello
10. A Different Blue by Amy Harmon
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of June 10, 2013
1. Beauty from Surrender by Georgia Cates
2. Unbeautifully by Madeline Sheehan
3. Forged in Blood I by Lindsay Buroker
4. Salvation by Erica Stevens
5. When We Were Married by Daniel Quentin Steele
6. Dangerous to Know & Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick
7. Elysian by Addison Moore
8. A Fair Prospect: Desperate Measures by Cassandra Grafton
9. Tales of the Were: Grif by Bianca D’Arc
10. Bending: Dirty Kinky Stories About Pain, Power, Religion, Unicorns, & More by Greta Christina
Bestselling Self-Published Books at Apple for the Week of June 10, 2013
1. Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines
2. Forever You by Sandi Lynn
3. Forever Black by Sandi Lynn
4. Ties That Bind by Carolyn Arnold
5. Mine For Tonight / Mine For Now / Mine Forever / Mine Completely by J. S. Scott
6. Conquer Your Love by J.C. Reed
7. Heart of the Billionaire by J. S. Scott
8. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
9. Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
10. Material Witness by LA Mondello
These four eBook lists were recorded on June 10, 2013.
For the Amazon list, we found the highest ranked self-published bestsellers in Amazon’s Top 100 Paid Kindle Books list. For the Barnes & Noble list, we highlighted the bestselling PubIt! eBooks from self-published authors. Finally, the Smashwords list was drawn from the bestselling titles in the company’s fiction list. None of these companies have released actual sales figures for the individual books.
For our Apple list, we took the top titles in the Books section of the iBookstore.
If you believe your book should (or should not) be included in our rankings, feel free to email GalleyCat with your concerns.