A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest continues to lead the Self-Published Bestsellers List this week.
To help GalleyCat readers discover self-published authors, we compile weekly lists of the top e-books in two major marketplaces for self-published digital books: Amazon and Smashwords. You can read all the lists below, complete with links to each book.
If you want more resources as an author, try our Free Sites to Promote Your eBook post, How To Sell Your Self-Published Book in Bookstores post and our How to Pitch Your Book to Online Outlets post.
If you are an independent author looking for support, check out our free directory of people looking for writers groups.
Amazon Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of January 13, 2016
1. A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest: “On the evening of Sofia Claremont’s seventeenth birthday, she is sucked into a nightmare from which she cannot wake. A quiet evening walk along a beach brings her face to face with a dangerous pale creature that craves much more than her blood.”
2. Misfortune Series Boxset 1 by Jana DeLeon: “With over eight thousand reviews and an average rating of 4.7, the New York Times bestselling Miss Fortune series is a fan favorite. This set includes the first three books in series.”
3. Thief by Alexa Riley: “Sean Sparrow has one more job to pull: break into the bank, steal what he was hired to take, and get out. He plans everything to the very last detail, sure of success… until he sees Tessa.”
4. The Score by Elle Kennedy: “Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn’t have the first clue about what she’s going to do after college. To make matters worse, she’s nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship.”
5. Big Rock by Lauren Blakely: “And I’ve got both firing on all cylinders. In fact, I have ALL the right assets. Looks, brains, my own money, and a big c&$k. You might think I’m an as%*$le. I sound like one, don’t I? I’m hot as sin, rich as heaven, smart as hell and hung like a horse.”
6. Full Domain by Kindle Alexander: “Honor, integrity, and loyalty are how Deputy US Marshal Kreed Sinacola lives his life. A former SEAL now employed by the Special Operations Group of the US Marshal Service, Kreed spent most of his life working covert operations and avoiding relationships.”
7. A Very Dirty Wedding by Sabrina Paige: “Caulter Sterling is the tattooed, pierced bad boy I used to hate. Now, he’s cockier and filthier than ever. And now that I’m knocked up, this bad boy can’t keep his hands off me. It’s going to be a very dirty wedding.”
8. A Shade of Vampire 2: A Shade of Blood by Bella Forrest: “Having been delighted by the bestselling debut, A Shade of Vampire, readers are begging for more. In A Shade of Blood, Bella Forrest transports you deeper into a unique, enthralling and beautifully sensitive story. Prepare to be lost in its pages…”
9. The Atlantis Gene by A.G. Riddle: “Read the novel that started it all: The Atlantis Gene is the first book in A.G. Riddle’s bestselling Origin Mystery trilogy, which has sold OVER ONE MILLION COPIES, is being translated into eighteen languages, and is in development to be a major motion picture!”
10. RIDE: The Complete Delancey Brother Trilogy by Joanna Blake: “I do whatever I want, when I want to. Chasing women doesn’t interest me. Not with the responsibility of running the famed Delancey Stables falling squarely on my shoulders. Until I meet her. Or rather, until she slams into me hollering about some tree that’s on the border between our property lines. Oh yeah, my new next door neighbor is hell on wheels.”
Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers for the Week of January 13, 2015