Having troubles connecting with readers? Learn from the experience of other writers.
In an enlightening thread on the Amazon discussion boards this week, a number of authors shared experiences they had while self-promoting their books. We’ve collected ten tips below–linking to the individual author’s explanation of the promotional tool.
4. Conncecting with prominent Kindle reviewers
5. Facebook marketing
6. Making business cards and postcards
7. Posting free short stories
8. Posting fliers
9. Sharing with YouTube friends
10. Paid advertising with Armegeddon Books