The City Paper’s received $28,000 in donations to help it cover the cost of its lawsuit with Dan Snyder….interns updating their bosses’ personal webpages….media moves….and more….
- Washington City Paper Legal Defense Fund tops $28,000 (via Romenesko)
- The Intern was Asked to do What? (via FishbowlDC)
- Financial Writer Kathy Kristof Lands New Gig at Kiplinger’s (via FishbowlLA)
- AOL’s BIG REORG: Here Are The Winners And Losers (AOL) (via SAI: Silicon Alley Insider)
- Politics Daily Loses Exec Editor to RealClearPolitics (via FishbowlDC)
- Rockville Central to Become a Hyperlocal News Site, Without the Site — It Will Go Facebook-Only (via WebNewser)
- IT BEGINS: News Corp Hires Bankers To Finally Sell Off MySpace (NWS) (via SAI: Silicon Alley Insider)