Ugh….if you are still recovering from the massive tryptophan binge that was this four-day weekend, you may not even care to read the following news stories. But let’s say you’re feeling fresh and relaxed and ready to start the workweek…in that case, you’ll be interested to know about the layoffs at Dr D Studios, the new hires behind the scenes at Current TV’s ‘The Young Turks,’ and more….
- Happy Feet Two Flop Sends 600 Employees Packing (via FishbowlLA)
- Current TV’s ‘The Young Turks’ Beefs Up Production Team (via TVNewser)
- LA Times Media Group Restructures at the Top (via FishbowlLA)
- Naomi Campbell Named Editor-at-Large of Interview (via FishbowlNY)
- Grantland Loses an Editor (via FishbowlLA)
- Onion Radio News anchor Doyle Redland reinvents himself (via JIMROMENESKO.COM)