Time Warner has announced Time Inc.’s board of directors. Once the spinoff from Time Warner is complete — it’s still supposed to happen in the second quarter of this year — Time Inc. CEO Joe Ripp will be chairman.
The rest of the directors are listed below.
- David Bell, Chairman and CEO, Slipstream Communications, LLC; former co-Chairman and CEO of The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
- John Fahey, Non-Executive Chairman and former CEO, National Geographic Society
- Manuel Fernandez, Former Executive Chairman, Sysco Corporation; former Chairman, President and CEO of Gartner, Inc.
- Dennis FitzSimons, Chairman, Robert R. McCormick Foundation; former Chairman and CEO, Tribune Company
- Betsy Holden, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company LLC; former co-CEO, Kraft Foods, Inc.
- Kay Koplovitz, Chairman and CEO, Koplovitz & Company LLC; founder and former Chairman and CEO, USA Networks
- J. Randall MacDonald, CEO, Managing Partner, Windham Mountain Partners; Retired Senior Vice President, Human Resources, IBM
- Ronald Rolfe, Former Partner, Litigation, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Howard Stringer, Former Chairman, President and CEO, Sony Corporation