Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
1) Country is Back in New York at 94.7 FM
2) Nash 94.7 to Become WNSH; Flagship of National Country Programming
3) Alice DuBois Takes New York Times Buyout
4) Cumulus’ 94.7 Conducts Weekend Stunt Ahead of Tomorrow’s New Format
5) Dr. Joy Brown Finds New Home on Radio America
6) John Geddes, Managing Editor of New York Times, is Stepping Down
7) MSG’s Al Trautwig Offers Insight Into Professed Cheater Lance Armstrong
8) CBS Could Sell Off Radio Unit to Cumulus
9) Joseph Meyer, Brother-in-Law of Jared Kushner, Named Observer CEO
10) New York Post’s First eBook is Written By Former Call Girl Ashley Dupré
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.