It was another Sunday Night Football appearance for the New York Jets. Gang Green was routed by the Ravens, 34-17. But the NBC game was number one in New York with an estimated 1.5 million viewers and a 7.7 rating, according to the Nielsen Company.
The Giants, with the late game heroics in a victory against the Cardinals, tied for third place. The Fox late-afternoon matchup had 1.2 million viewers and a 6.3 rating.
But it’s also the Yankees favorite time of the year–the post-season.
The American League Division Series resumed Saturday with the Yankees beating the Tigers in game one on TBS (1.1 million/6.0).
Even Friday’s two-inning rain-out registered high with a seventh-place finish (1 million/5.5).
ESPN’s Monday Night Football (Redskins/Cowboys) was 11th for the week (959,000/4.9).
More from the Top 10 after the jump
- Second WCBS Two and a Half Men (1.4 million/7.2)
- *Third WCBS 60 Minutes (Andy Rooney Farewell) (1.2 million/6.3)
- Sixth WABC Modern Family (1.1 million/5.8)
- Eighth WABC Dancing With The Stars (Mon.) (1 million/5.2)
- *Ninth WCBS The Big Bang Theory (983,000/5.0)
- *Ninth WABC Dancing With The Stars (Tues.) (968,000/5.0)
Simon Cowell’s X Factor had another week of decent ratings. The audition episodes tied for 14th, averaging 880,000 and a 4.5 rating.