The Online News Association has announced the 2014 finalists for its Online Journalism Awards. The awards honor a variety of categories, including investigative journalism, data journalism, visual digital storytelling, general excellence, public service and more.
The winners will be announced at a ceremony on Saturday, Sept. 27, in Chicago. Congrats to everyone. Below are just a few of the nominees. Click through for the entire list.
- Last Days of a Storm Chaser, National Geographic
- Planet Money Makes A T-Shirt, NPR
- Refuge: 18 Stories of the Syrian Exodus, The Washington Post
- A Short History of the Highrise, The New York Times
- The Lobotomy Files, The Wall Street Journal